Shobhita Rana was born on 16 June 1992 in Chandigarh, Punjab, India. She is an actress, known for Ranga Ranga Vaibhavanga (2022), Ishq Brandy (2014) and Missamma. She is married to Tarun Aggarwal. BornJune 16, 1992. BornJune 16, 1992.
Shobhita Rana Details
|Real Name||Shobhita Rana|
|Profession||Actress and Model|
|Date of Birth||16 June 1992|
|Age (as in 2021)||29 years|
|Birth Place||Chandigarh, India|
|Home Town||Chandigarh, India|
|Family||Mother : Geeta Rana|
Father : Name Not Known (Exercise and Taxation officer)
Sister : Yogit Rana
Brother : Name Not Known (Lawyer)
Husband : Tarun Aggarwal (m. 2018-Present)
|Educational Qualification||Graduate In Fashion Designing|
|Debut||Film : Ishq Brandy (2014; Punjabi)|
|Height||5′ 5″ Feet|
|Hobbies||Traveling and Shopping|
|Marriage Date||8 March 2018|
|Salary (approx)||Not Available|
|Net Worth||Not Available|
Shobhita Rana Movies List
|2022||Ranga Ranga Vaibhavanga|
|2016||Canada Di Flight|
Facts About Shobhita Rana
- Shobhita Rana is an Indian film actress and model known for her role in the Punjabi film "Canada Di Flight" in 2016.
- She was born on June 16, 1992 in Chandigarh, India to a middle class Hindu Rajput family.
- Rana completed her primary and secondary education in Haryana before earning a degree in Fashion Designing from INIFD in Chandigarh.
- She made her acting debut in the Punjabi film "Ishq Brandy" in 2014 and has also appeared in the films "Raja Meeru Keka," "Rama Rajya," and "Shadow."
- Rana has modeled for various brands including Colgate, Reliance Trends, and Godrej.
- She has also participated in the reality show "India’s Best Cinestars Ki Khoj" and appeared in the music video "Naa Heere Nu Sata" in 2013.
- Rana is married to Tarun Aggarwal, her long-time boyfriend, and the couple married on March 8, 2018.
- She stands at a height of 5'5" and has a figure measurement of 34-26-34.
- Rana is active on social media, with accounts on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.
- Some lesser-known facts about Rana include that she has participated in beauty pageants, graced the cover of a magazine, and played the female lead role in a Kannada film.